1. Collecting information
We may collect the following information from users of our website and our services:
- First name, last name, email address and other contact information that users provide when registering on the site or when ordering our services.
- Information about orders and payments, including information about credit cards and other forms of payment.
- Information about technical equipment and software used by users of our website and our services.
- Information about the visit and use of our site, including data about the pages visited, the time spent on the site and other analytical information.
2. Use of information
We use the collected information for the following purposes:
- To provide our services, including writing articles, copywriting, rewriting, text proofreading, error correction, writing texts for landing pages, SEO texts for websites, infostats, news, advertising promotexts, reviews, comments and reviews, translations, scripts, writing CSS, HTML, PHP code, etc.
- To improve the quality of our services and the site.
- To communicate with users of our website and our services, including processing orders and requests.
- For processing payments and invoicing.
- To comply with laws and regulatory requirements.
3. Disclosure of information
We may disclose personal information in the following cases:
- If it is necessary to perform our services, including cooperation with third parties, such as our authors and translators, to ensure the quality of services.
- If we believe that disclosure of information is necessary to comply with legislation, regulatory requirements, a court decision or a request from law enforcement agencies.
- If we believe that disclosure of information is necessary to protect our rights, interests and property, as well as the safety of our users and others.
4. Information protection
We take measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of our users’ personal information. We use appropriate technologies and procedures to protect information from unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure. However, no technology can guarantee absolute data protection, so we cannot guarantee the security of personal information.
5. Links to third-party sites